“Get More Videos That Will Help You Close Deals With Your Quantum Leap Video Course and Yearly Membership”
Do you list your home on...
FV Phone Sytem and Scripts...
Tax Free Growth Purchase IRA...
Getting Paid to buy a 6-unit owner financing!
3 Videos of Commonly Asked QuestionsCommonly Asked Questions- Part 1 Commonly Asked Questions- Part 2 Commonly Asked Questions- part...
Here are some of the videos you get with your yearly membership:
- What do You Say When Speaking with Rehabbers, Builders or Short Sales While Doing Your Calls
- What’s Stopping You?
- Field Agent Program- Get More Leads
- Stop Renting Your Properties Out
- Can you Take Over a Property with a Tenant?
- Covering Your Overhead & 3 Pay Days
- Would you like to Create Surgeon Level Income for Yourself?
- How Do you Explain Keeping 1+ month payment to seller?
- “Subject To” Deal Structuring and Attorneys
- What Can You Do In Texas?
- Your Enormous Missing Profit Center!
- Dealing with Condos and Associations with Lease/Purchase
- Your Fastest Path From A-B
- How to DESIGN YOUR Lifestyle for 2016
- Handling Buyer Deposits Larger than the Spread and Pricing Monthly
- What if I commit on a Sandwich Lease and it’s not selling on my end?
- Add one of these to Your New Year Plan – $133,100 profit on one deal
- Coaching Student’s First Deal!
- How Can You Increase Your Profit Per Deal?
- $18K in Arrears, Can We Still Buy?
- How Do I Answer – Are you the owner of the home in a lease/option scenario?
- Don’t Be a Baby
- Ok, I Give Up!
- Bring your IRA Funds from $10 to $$60k – HUH?
- Q&A from Member – Sandwich Leases, Appointment Strategy and more.
- How YOU can get an 800% return on Investment (ROI)
- What seeds are you planting for 2016? We planted 20!
- Coaching Student’s First Deal!
- Month End Numbers and Rolling 9 Month Average
- How to Speak with Realtors to get Expired Listings
- Multiple Deals from One VA Lead
- Q&A – 30 Day Warranty and More
- Q&A Regarding Due on Sale Clause and Making Payments to Banks
- Doing NO DEALS is not good
- Question From a Mastermind Member
- The Money Is In The Follow Up
- Student Finds Buyer – You can do this too!
- What are your Revenue Producing Activities?
- Coaching Student’s First Deal
- Principle Only Owner Financing Payments-My Favorite
- Halfway Through 2015: Are You Where You Thought You’d Be?
- What is Discipline to You?
- 3 Important Lessons in One Deal
- How Do I Speak with Expired Listings?
- How Can I Find Good Deals and Legit Cash Buyer?
- As a Realtor – Should I be Trained on How to Purchase as an Investor?
- Combining Sandwich Leases with Getting the Deed
- How To Explain Lease Purchase to Sellers
- How Do I Know if I do Sandwich Lease or Assign & Out?
- How Can I Repair Credit For Myself Or My Clients?
- How To Get Leads For My Real Estate Business
- I’m Frustrated with my Real Estate Business- what can I do?
- Creating Systems for Your Real Estate Business to Create Consistent Profits
- How Quickly Can I Produce Cash Flow?
- $100k in the next 120 days for you?
- Your 2015 Retirement Accounts
- Are you getting the coaching and mentoring you need?
- Get off the Real Estate Treadmill
- Doing Deals Tax Free in Your IRA
- Doing Deals Tax Free in Your IRA..
- Coaching and Short Term Profits in Real Estate
- Cash Flow NOW and Large Back end
- Real Estate the Shark Tank Herjavec Way
- 8 Days to Profits in Real Estate
- Profits Through Control without Ownership
- Real Estate Profits with Sandwich Leases
- Creating Residual Cash Flow with Sandwich Leases
- “TO BE” Goals
- Real Estate Assignment Fees
- #1 Thing All Entrepreneurs Should Focus On
- Cash Flow Your Real Estate Business
- Helping Rent to Own Buyers and Cashing Out
- Lesson 116 DIY Credit Repair
- How to profit during Holidays!
- Rehab and Wholesale Profits
- High End Executive Lease Programs for individuals
- Outsource It!
- I love love love Attorneys!
- For Sale By Owners We Can Help
- Back End Sale/Assignment Fee Closing
- Collecting an Assignment Fee
- For Sale By Owner -Small Deals
- Real Deals by Chris Prefontaine
Instant Access to our life changing Webinar
Personal Coaching With
Chris & Team
Get Started With our Quantum Leap Video Program
Please note that Chris Prefontaine or Chew Publishing, Inc. DBA/ SmartRealEstateCoach.com earnings are in no way average and that any examples provided should not be considered typical as your results will vary on many factors. If you think you can get rich by simply clicking a button or allowing others to do all the work than we recommend you do not invest your money in any educational program or business tools it will not be a good investment. Our team is here to support you and we hope that you make buying decisions because you are also dedicated to success.
From time to time we send emails promoting other company’s products or services and may earn commission for doing so. It is important to realize that while we only send products that we believe will help your business, we do not recommend investing into anything without doing you own due diligence. Like with anything in life, in order to succeed you will need to put forth effort and be persistent. And finally, any information provided is education and cannot be taken as legal or financial advice.
We are not attorneys. Laws change in every State from time to time. Always check with your attorney before buying and/or selling real estate for the applicable laws, etc. These laws may or may not affect some of the techniques we teach. There are no laws to our knowledge that can STOP you from profiting in real estate, but you'll need to seek a qualified local real estate attorney.
As of the posting of this disclosure, we are aware of laws in the following areas that are different from the other States. This is not all inclusive and only those that we are aware of:
- Texas-lease/purchase restrictions unless you comply with local changes.
- Maryland-foreclosure laws within 20 days of foreclosure. We don't teach foreclosure. Some restrictions buying subject to existing mortgages.
- North Carolina-comply with 3-day right of rescission as well as recording agreements when doing lease/purchase.
- California -Foreclosure property laws. We don't teach foreclosure.