Real Estate on Your Terms
Get Access To This Life Changing Webinar Now! –
• Strategy Session to go over your private questionsand 3 action steps – worth $750.00!
• 9 MasterMind Calls Weekly Associate Membership Calls (9 sessions) – worth $997.00!
• Chris’s Best Selling Author Book – Real Estate On Your Terms – worth $24.95!
Instant Access to our life changing Webinar
Personal Coaching With
Chris & Team
Get Started With our Quantum Leap Video Program
Please note that Chris Prefontaine or Chew Publishing, Inc. DBA/ SmartRealEstateCoach.com earnings are in no way average and that any examples provided should not be considered typical as your results will vary on many factors. If you think you can get rich by simply clicking a button or allowing others to do all the work than we recommend you do not invest your money in any educational program or business tools it will not be a good investment. Our team is here to support you and we hope that you make buying decisions because you are also dedicated to success.
From time to time we send emails promoting other company’s products or services and may earn commission for doing so. It is important to realize that while we only send products that we believe will help your business, we do not recommend investing into anything without doing you own due diligence. Like with anything in life, in order to succeed you will need to put forth effort and be persistent. And finally, any information provided is education and cannot be taken as legal or financial advice.
We are not attorneys. Laws change in every State from time to time. Always check with your attorney before buying and/or selling real estate for the applicable laws, etc. These laws may or may not affect some of the techniques we teach. There are no laws to our knowledge that can STOP you from profiting in real estate, but you'll need to seek a qualified local real estate attorney.
As of the posting of this disclosure, we are aware of laws in the following areas that are different from the other States. This is not all inclusive and only those that we are aware of:
- Texas-lease/purchase restrictions unless you comply with local changes.
- Maryland-foreclosure laws within 20 days of foreclosure. We don't teach foreclosure. Some restrictions buying subject to existing mortgages.
- North Carolina-comply with 3-day right of rescission as well as recording agreements when doing lease/purchase.
- California -Foreclosure property laws. We don't teach foreclosure.