Associate High 6 Level
Are you ready for a Quantum Leap – Associate High 6 Figure Level?
What is High 6 Figure Level?
Our intention is to work with highly motivated, disciplined individuals to create 6-7 figure level businesses over time. This is NOT a push button get rich quick or automated program. Similar to Immersion Level, we’ll be doing roughly 10 deals together only your % is higher on most deals compared with Immersion.
If you are looking at your business and this unique launch as a 2-5 year project, this may be for you (notice we didn’t say 1-3 months get rich quick).
The big differences are:
- Looking at your area and respecting the defined boundaries and only agreeing to place more Associates there if we decide together because…
- You have the opportunity after completing 3 deals to help us help the other lower level Associates and share in our % of the deal.
- Additional private meetings with other High 6 Associsates throughout the ensuing years.
- Potential deals together as we grow as a group.
- All travel for you to us…and us to you…is our expense not yours. All event tickets no charge for you and a guest while in the program.
See “Associate Immersion Level” for more details.
Here’s the basic requirements you should consider when applying:
- If you have a nasty personality with a chip on your shoulder looking for someone to blame for all the bad things that have happened to you, don’t apply! I’m not a shrink and don’t have time to fix things.
- We prefer to consult and work with people who already buy and sell houses and want to get to the next level as fast as possible, or someone who has dabbled in real estate enough to know the basics…or someone in our current programs. If you haven’t done at least three deals in your business, or owned at least 2 rental properties in your life…or are not in our program presently, it may be a little early to work with us but we will carefully consider your application with our entire team. Our personal call with you will also determine that. We have some very good and very profitable students who did start with zero experience.
- You must have an income large enough now to support your family. We don’t want the pressure of working with someone who must do a deal to put food on the table. You won’t be writing big checks or using your credit to buy houses but you will have a little operating cost and to be blunt because that’s our style – if your mindset is focused on paying your next house payment, we doubt you’d be able to focus on making the big money and developing a business. Chris knows this personally going from almost broke, millions in debt …to debt free and doing 2-5 deals monthly (you think you could learn some of that from him?) and we can tell you the mind set is quite different. You’ll get the right mind set in time with us.
- You can’t be afraid to speak with people. We’ll be dealing with sellers together and sometimes someone from our team is on the phone with you and for you, but you’ll be visiting their homes after prescreening and your communication skills will likely be the difference between deal or no deal. Don’t confuse this with expertise. We’ll supply that and will be talking with the seller by phone for you/us.
- You must follow instructions. We’ll be available to you but will require, not request, you follow the simple steps we lay out as we go through the deals. We may even visit you if warranted and/or if you’re in one of our Associate Programs that offers that.
- You must devote the time required to get the job done. We’d say you’ll need at least 10-15 hours a week but honestly that’s plenty if you follow instructions.
- Our fee for High 6 Figure is $87,500 which will not be refunded if you later decide you don’t want to work any more with us or you have life events that happen that we cannot control. In fact, with the average per deal profits, we feel this is very very inexpensive and we’d expect our first deal to be under contract anywhere between 4-24 weeks (we have no idea what you will do but that’s what we’ve seen with many partners) after we start and we should begin getting checks right after that so I just want to make sure we have serious players only.
We’ll be working with a written agreement and if we take title to a property it will be in your entity. We have enough tax returns to get prepared every year and don’t need more and, as Associates with you, we trust the relationship and agreements we have and will be receiving a % of your deals for our Consulting / Associate fee.
All your other questions will be answered on our call so if you meet the above requirements, fill out the form and email me back personally someone from the team will then call you to set a date and time for the call.
Let’s make some profits together.
P.S. We charge $7,500 for a day’s consulting in our office and $10,000 for a visit to you so remember – this is included with High 6 including all travel to and from. We’ll be working with you for months -maybe a year or more – and certainly won’t do it for a mere $87,500. If this is a big issue for you, we understand. Maybe another time or maybe you can work out a payment plan with us or perhaps one of the finance vendors we can refer you to. Many have used their IRA or 401k and the expense if fully deductible of course.
P.S.S. If you are a present or past coaching member or Associate, you are THE best fit because you have your systems set up and you will be considered first. You will be applying some or all of you money already paid so it’s even easier for you.
Please note that Chris Prefontaine or Chew Publishing, Inc. DBA/ SmartRealEstateCoach.com earnings are in no way average and that any examples provided should not be considered typical as your results will vary on many factors. If you think you can get rich by simply clicking a button or allowing others to do all the work than we recommend you do not invest your money in any educational program or business tools it will not be a good investment. Our team is here to support you and we hope that you make buying decisions because you are also dedicated to success.
From time to time we send emails promoting other company’s products or services and may earn commission for doing so. It is important to realize that while we only send products that we believe will help your business, we do not recommend investing into anything without doing you own due diligence. Like with anything in life, in order to succeed you will need to put forth effort and be persistent. And finally, any information provided is education and cannot be taken as legal or financial advice.
We are not attorneys. Laws change in every State from time to time. Always check with your attorney before buying and/or selling real estate for the applicable laws, etc. These laws may or may not affect some of the techniques we teach. There are no laws to our knowledge that can STOP you from profiting in real estate, but you'll need to seek a qualified local real estate attorney.
As of the posting of this disclosure, we are aware of laws in the following areas that are different from the other States. This is not all inclusive and only those that we are aware of:
- Texas-lease/purchase restrictions unless you comply with local changes.
- Maryland-foreclosure laws within 20 days of foreclosure. We don't teach foreclosure. Some restrictions buying subject to existing mortgages.
- North Carolina-comply with 3-day right of rescission as well as recording agreements when doing lease/purchase.
- California -Foreclosure property laws. We don't teach foreclosure.