Smart Real Estate Coach
Real Lessons from the Field
Compassionate Family Real Estate Investing
IF YOU’RE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING MONEY IN THE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT BUSINESS, THEN YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS THIS COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR!
In this webinar I’ll be covering the following topics and pitfalls you need to know about.
- How to amass millions in cash outs over the next 36 months on just 1 of 3 paydays.
- How to get paid 3 TIMES on every deal!
- How to buy properties every month with none of your cash or credit and never bothering family or friends for money.
- STOP Spending money needlessly on these so-called automated systems that don’t do squat but mentors tell you are the magic pill.
- STOP Spending money on lead generation that is NOT converting to monthly predictable cash for you.
- Paying a coach but doing no deals – huh? Are they selling system or results? We help you do deals, period.
- How to become a Transaction Engineer able to structure any type of deal that comes your way.
- How can you work with our family team IN THE TRENCHES to do deals with you.
- How to protect yourself and your properties by properly hedging against the market with 3 buy strategies.
- Navigating the laws and regulations…
- Turn your present properties into cash.
- How you can keep your cash flow and lose the Hassles of tenants
STOP Building Your Boss’s Business & Start Working on YOUR Plan B That Will Allow You to Take Control of Your Financial Future and Create A Secondary or Complete Replacement Income in the 6-7 Figure Range.
Get Your Tested & Proven Quantum Leap Systems Home Study Video Course For Only $697
- How to set up the necessary foundation for a successful real estate business: our vendors, virtual systems, lead generation and more that you can also utilize.
- How to generate the exact number of leads to allow you to accomplish the goals you seek financially – the numbers are predictable and we’ve figured them out over the years.
- How to find the best properties in your area and not fight over deals with other investors.. This is an incredible niche.
- The different ways to buy homes without your cash or credit and how our JV Partners are profiting on average $75,000-$80,000 per deal with us.. Heck one of Don’s alone was approximately $130,000!
- How does our buyer specialist (our son Nick) sell our homes and maximize our paydays and how you can too.
- How to generate cash flow NOW, continuous cash flow and huge wealth with each deal.
- A-Z Business Game Plan – step by step.
- Create 3 Paydays on all deals you do.
- Create true wealth simultaneous to cash flow NOW and monthly cash flow.
- How to amass $2million+ in cash outs within 36 months.
- How to build up over $18,000+ in monthly residual income within 36 months.
- How to buy a gorgeous home for yourself without applying for a loan or putting up a down payment.
- How you can partner with us personally if you’re accepted.
“Signing up and joining the JV program with Chris and his family was the best decision I could have made. No other REI program out there will give you such a hands on coaching team to help you through the learning process.”
“Being a JV partner has given me the opportunity to go out to Newport, RI where Chris and his family have their office. Seeing how everything is set up and how its being ran in person, confirmed that what Chris is teaching is exactly what he and his family are doing on a day to day basis… I highly recommend Chris Prefontaine and his program to anyone who is looking for the education, and an experienced mentor to help get them out of the rat race and on the right path to financial freedom.”
Case Study #1:
This deal took approximately 30 days from contract to close. Originally contracted with owner for $175k with $4k down, but after finding out tenant/buyer was going to have less of a down payment coming in I was able to negotiate no money down and just increase the price by $180k. Here is the break down:
BUY: Purchase price: $180k Owner Finance for 48 month term.
Outgoing Payment: $1000 month principle payments only.
SELL: Sale Price: $223k
Incoming Payment: $1650 month
Payday #1 – down payment: $6000 + 1st months’ rent as we start payments to seller month 2
Additional Payday #1 – extra payment: $300 mth for 7 months
Additional Payday #1: down payment through the next 2 years of $8k 2018 and $8k 2019
Total down throughout term: $24,100
Payday #2: Cash flow every month: approx $500x36=$18k
Payday #3: Back end profit after sale: $67k
Total profits approximately $109,000
“I have accomplished more in 1 month then I have tried doing it my old way in the last 9 months”
“Hi my name is Sal, I was an investor in the good old days of 2004-2007 until everything blew up. I took a break for a while until now. I have dozens of books, courses, watched webinars, videos, and been to many bootcamp seminars,
I have spent tens of thousands of dollars. When I saw Chris and how he ran his real estate investing business I knew that he had what I needed to get back on my feet and into the investing business again. His QLS course is spot on. He breaks down exactly what you need to succeed and how the terms investing really works step by step.
I have a lot of courses and his by far surpasses all of them. if you are a new investor and want to learn the true way of buying and selling on terms then this course is a must watch. if you are an old time investor like I was then this will add to your ways of investing and teach you new techniques.
But what is even better is how he shows you a system to do multiple deals and not get stuck doing one at a time. I just signed up as a JV partner and I have accomplished more in 1 month then I have tried doing it my old way in the last 9 months. Thanks Chris and team! looking forward to doing many many deals together.”
Case Study #2:
Chris, here is another deal, my 3rd actually which is about to be sold this week so two in one week. Not bad for a rookie. This deal was my neighbors first house that has been vacant for a couple of years and they were just looking to get rid of it. It’s an old farm house that was updated with a few additions, about 2,600 sq. ft. on 3 acres. They had trouble with selling through a Realtor and on their own. …we found a good strong buyer with some decent cash and will allow us to collect our entire fee in about 18 months or less. Here are the details:
Purchase Price – $210,000
Sales Price – $249,900
Payday #1 – $41,100 all total – $10K by 12/9 deposit plus first month’s rent ($1,100) – $5k on 3/3017 – $5k on 6/30/17 – $5k on 9/30/17 – $5k on 12/30/17 – $5k on 3/30/17 – $5k on 6/30/17
First, Who am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?
“My name is Sean Hannigan. I’ve been a police officer for the past 19 years in the suburbs of Philadelphia. In April of 2015, I was looking for an eventual exit strategy from the police force and a post retirement business plan. I had an interest in real estate investing and I knew from prior business experience with Chris Prefontaine that Chris had a wealth of experience in the real estate industry. I started in a coaching program with Chris personally.
Chris helped me connect with a virtual assistant to quickly develop a steady flow of leads for me to speak with. Within the first 100 leads, I had several promising. I had my first signed agreement for a sandwich lease deal within 60 days. The deal could not have gone any smoother. The deal came in to me from a For Sale By Owner lead via my Virtual Assistant – I didn’t even have to call at first! I had a brief conversation with the seller who indicated a strong desire to get out of her mortgage and who was open to different options to accomplish that goal. I emailed that recorded call to Chris.
I emailed the seller with a summary of how I could help her and Chris followed up with a phone call to answer any questions that the seller had. Within 1 week from that call, I visited the home and left with a signed agreement. Without Chris’ coaching, the process would probably have seemed overwhelming but in working with Chris, you learn to relate to people’s needs and be system driven from a business perspective. It also helps that I’ll pocket roughly $10,000 up front, $700 per month net income for 48 months and another $20,000 or so when cashed out – I think that makes my coaching investment return approximately 5x what I spent – not bad!!!”